Monday, December 3, 2007

Update: What's My Other Blog Doing On The Front Page?

With all my whining, begging and sly attempts to bribe people to give this blog fuel on fuelmyblog , suddenly my other blog , which I haven't even posted on since Thanksgiving, has suddenly catapulted to the number two spot in the Books/Writers section on the fuelmyblog homepage. Sometimes I wonder if this whole thing isn't rigged.

The reading public will be happy to know that my review of "Schulz and Peanuts" by
David Michaelis will be coming soon on that blog.



I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time.

Charles M. Schulz

2 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Ok,

I went and registered on Fuel my Blog.

Just to throw a giant chunk of wood on your blog to make the fire burn better. They would not let me use the gasoline soaked log. They said that they liked you????

Oh, but I fueled the other blog about books. Since it was number two I thought I would help to make it number one.

Tomorrow I will use the gasoline soaked log and fuel this blog. (Rotus) :) They said that would be ok to burn this blog up.

So tomorrow will be a new day to dread!

Kyle

Anonymous said...

I really identify with that philosophy :-)