Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Humble Thanks For An Unexpected Award

Demonstrating my perfect comedic timing yesterday, I posted a very serious, unfunny piece about the National Intelligence Estimate, of all things, just as atlindas.com was awarding me the "ROTUS Award: You Make Me Laugh."





It was awfully sweet of her to do that, even if I don't deserve it. In fact everything I write here is deadly serious. I don't understand why anyone is laughing. This is intended, anyway, to be a dull, boring, series of self absorbed ramblings about whatever is on my mind, which is mostly, of course, me.


Tenkyou berrymuch as my friend Latke used to say. And now I will do the Elvis Presley. . .

1 comment:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Have you thought about running for President? (Of the USA of course)

I will vote for you!

I know that means allot to you.

Congratulations on the reward, One step closed to Presidency.

Kyle

PS: The neighbor who you failed to help win for school board might vote for you also......